Salutations to all

This is a great way to begin using the site and to give us a chance to get to know you. We can't connect with you if we don't know what's going on with you!
B_obscene
Issues: Bipolar 2, Avpd
preferred pronoun: He

Salutations to all

Post by B_obscene »

Hey, gang. My name is Blake. I am 35 and from Detroit. Long time listener of the show. Coping with bipolar and anxiety. I am a huge comic book nerd. Lol, I never know what to write in these. I like cats better than dogs. I'm the only adult male I know that doesn't watch sports. I do a great deal of isolating but I want to change that. So, theres some fun Blake facts. Thanks for reading
Filth is my politics, filth is my life
DownInKokomo
Issues: Social Anxiety, Depression, Co-Dependency
preferred pronoun: She

Re: Salutations to all

Post by DownInKokomo »

Hi Blake!

Nice to meet you! Im not a comic book fan, but I LOVE Adventure Time and I also suffer from anxiety and isolate myself from others

This is the best mental health forum I have ever joined, so I hope I see you often!
Imissmysun
Issues: Anxiety, Depression, past trauma healing,
preferred pronoun: she

Post by Imissmysun »

Bonjour

I am a nerdling - I love the comics - Dr Who is a beloved being - I have my geek tattoo that lets me know who my people are -

I am chronically depressed, co dependent and have anxiety to beat the band -

I am 38 and I welcome you...

I like dogs - cats make me think of myself - you know not wanting to be around people - but also so very much wanting to be around people - olike yes scratch my head that feels great but then I get trigerred and now I want to run away because I am afraid....
Just another messed up chick, who hates her body and face, and voice, and thinks she is useless and her stuff isn't that bad and she should get over it.
-Sarah St. Lunatic
OrangeJackets
Issues: several mental and mood disorders.
preferred pronoun: he

Post by OrangeJackets »

Me either. I heard sports are only good for breaking the ice with someone you don't know. I'm a bit south of Detroit but if you know something about politics (as suggested in your signature, I am more then willing to chat it up with you about the subject.

Return to “Introducing yourself!”