Hello

This is a great way to begin using the site and to give us a chance to get to know you. We can't connect with you if we don't know what's going on with you!
LackThereOf
Issues: Addiction, Isolation, Anxiety, Intimacy
preferred pronoun: He

Hello

Post by LackThereOf »

I just wanted to say what's up to everyone and introduce myself. I have been a fan of the podcast for a little over a year and just about listened to all the episodes. I'm 6 years clean and sober but still deal with depression, anxiety and intimacy issues. However I'm happy to be here and look forward to being a part of this community.
Imissmysun
Issues: Anxiety, Depression, past trauma healing,
preferred pronoun: she

Re: Hello

Post by Imissmysun »

Hey welcome!

Thank you for the intro! and congratulations on the sobriety that is HUGE! you should most certainly be proud of that :)

I never got much into drugs but I think I have a thick addiction to my depression - and to carbs - seriously I cannot stay away from them - potatoes are my lifeline - not that I am in anyway shape or form disregarding your very real very serious struggle - nor am I in anyway making light of it -

But I digress - welcome!
Just another messed up chick, who hates her body and face, and voice, and thinks she is useless and her stuff isn't that bad and she should get over it.
-Sarah St. Lunatic
E is for Elephant
Issues: anxiety, depression

Post by E is for Elephant »

Welcome to the forums!
LackThereOf
Issues: Addiction, Isolation, Anxiety, Intimacy
preferred pronoun: He

Post by LackThereOf »

Thank you for the for the welcomes. And I totally hear ya about carbs Imissmysun. :mrgreen:
Imissmysun
Issues: Anxiety, Depression, past trauma healing,

Post by Imissmysun »

LackThereOf

I have come to believe that there is no hell however I believe that Satan may reside in carbs....
Just another messed up chick, who hates her body and face, and voice, and thinks she is useless and her stuff isn't that bad and she should get over it.
-Sarah St. Lunatic

Return to “Introducing yourself!”