Greetings, all

This is a great way to begin using the site and to give us a chance to get to know you. We can't connect with you if we don't know what's going on with you!
takhomasak
Issues: Depression; PTSD; Insomnia
preferred pronoun: she

Greetings, all

Post by takhomasak »

Hi everyone. I literally just joined this forum and I hope to get more help in this thing we call life. I'm a little corny.

I have just recently started listening to the podcast and I've got to say - it's helped greatly. I listen to it at work and although I find myself literally breaking down listening to the guests and stories, it's nice to know first-hand that I am not alone in this. None of us are.
manuel_moe_g
Issues: Depression, Anxiety
preferred pronoun: he

Re: Greetings, all

Post by manuel_moe_g »

Hello takhomasak, welcome to our little forum. Make yourself at home in the threads and topics here!

Forum tips: You can keep up with all activity on the forum by clicking “View active topics” under the main Board index. And when you post, you can subscribe to the replies by clicking on “Subscribe topic” at the bottom of the page – you can also use this functionality to subscribe to new replies of any topic that interests you.

All the best to you, hope you get out of the forum what you came here for, and always keep the lines of communication open. Cheers. :D
~~~~~~
http://www.reddit.com/r/obsequious_thumbtack -- Obsequious Thumbtack Headdress

Return to “Introducing yourself!”