Hey

This is a great way to begin using the site and to give us a chance to get to know you. We can't connect with you if we don't know what's going on with you!
Nobody_really
Issues: Depression, anxiety, sex abuse, emotional neglect, drugs and alcohol,
preferred pronoun: She

Hey

Post by Nobody_really »

Afraid to say to much and seem over dramatic! Afraid to say to little and not be interesting enough!! I have learned more about myself and reasons for my thoughts,feelings,and behaviors listening to the podcast then all many attempts at therapy in the last 32 years!!! Hopefully I can overcome my fear of failing people and make some connections here!! I wish there was a Saint Paul t-shirt!! (Even though he's just another fucked up guy his willingness to get people to talk about the hardest shit makes him a saint to me!!!!!!)
manuel_moe_g
Issues: Depression, Anxiety
preferred pronoun: he

Re: Hey

Post by manuel_moe_g »

Hello, Nobody_really, welcome to our little forum! Make yourself at home in the topics and threads here.

Forum tips: You can keep up with all activity on the forum by clicking “View active topics” under the main Board index. And when you post, you can subscribe to the replies by clicking on “Subscribe topic” at the bottom of the page – you can also use this functionality to subscribe to new replies of any topic that interests you.
Nobody_really wrote:Hopefully I can overcome my fear of failing people and make some connections here!!
Fantastic! Please take care, all the best, keep the lines of communication open! :D :D :D
~~~~~~
http://www.reddit.com/r/obsequious_thumbtack -- Obsequious Thumbtack Headdress
oak

Post by oak »

Thanks for posting!
Work is love made visible. -Kahlil Gibran
A person with a "why" can endure any "how". -Viktor Frankl
Which is better: to be born good or to overcome your evil nature through great effort? -Skyrim
rivergirl
Issues: Depression, Anxiety

Post by rivergirl »

Hey Nobody_really,

You don't have to be any particular way to post on this forum. I'm glad you're here and hope you'll share more about how you're feeling!

rivergirl

Return to “Introducing yourself!”