newby...

This is a great way to begin using the site and to give us a chance to get to know you. We can't connect with you if we don't know what's going on with you!
Noyoki
Issues: BPD, Bipolar Disorder, overeating, sex, father
preferred pronoun: She

newby...

Post by Noyoki »

Hiya everyone. New to the podcast and the forum. I'm Noyoki, which is a name taken from a fictional character in a fictional language that means "Nobody". Which pretty much describes my view of myself. I'm female, 43, no kids, no husband, a fat and aggressive cat, and an ex as a roommate. Sounds nuts, but it works for us. I haven't been part of a forum for a long time, and I truly miss the camaraderie. I found the podcast on Spotify, it was recommended after listening to The Hilarios World Of Depression. I actually like The Mental Illness Happy Hour more, it encompasses so much more. I have BP NOS, BPD, and 3 flavors of anxiety, along with addictive tendencies and co-dependency. I'm into the 80's in the podcasts, I listen to them daily at work. It helped push me to get back into therapy, which I've avoided for the past 2 years. I'm happy to meet you all, and look forward to many chats. :)
I should have loved a thunderbird instead;
At least when spring comes they roar back again.
I shut my eyes and all the world drops dead.
(I think I made you up inside my head.)"
oak

Re: newby...

Post by oak »

Welcome! Thanks for posting.
Work is love made visible. -Kahlil Gibran
A person with a "why" can endure any "how". -Viktor Frankl
Which is better: to be born good or to overcome your evil nature through great effort? -Skyrim

Return to “Introducing yourself!”