How does this work?

This is a great way to begin using the site and to give us a chance to get to know you. We can't connect with you if we don't know what's going on with you!
I CAN BE A FRIEND
Issues: Depression, anxiety... feeling blah unhappy Indecisive.
preferred pronoun: She, her

How does this work?

Post by I CAN BE A FRIEND »

Hi I'm Alexis, I want to make more friends, listen, be a great friend but don't know how to make that connection here. I'm 33 yo live in michigan, I kind of isolate myself. I'm socially awkward. Have anxiety, depression, indecisive. Kind of want to find more friends to text or email or pen pal... anything. Is this too clingy? Lol :lol: :dance: here's my email: educated2day@yahoo.com and no I'm not a teacher
manuel_moe_g
Issues: Depression, Anxiety
preferred pronoun: he

Re: How does this work?

Post by manuel_moe_g »

Hello "I CAN BE A FRIEND"! Welcome to our little forum!

At the top of the page, you can click the "Quick links" menu, select "Active topics" to stay up to date with the forum activity.

At the bottom of the page, under the "Wrench"-menu/Topic-tools-menu, you can "Subscribe topic" to never miss a post to the topics you are most interested in.

URL links are currently turned off because of anti-spam, but feel free to paste a URL, the users here can copy and paste into the browser address bar.

Things are picking up in our little forum lately. Some excellent writers have joined recently, to add to our stable of great writers. I know you will be contributing a lot soon! :D
~~~~~~
http://www.reddit.com/r/obsequious_thumbtack -- Obsequious Thumbtack Headdress

Return to “Introducing yourself!”