Soul Mission Podcast

This is a great way to begin using the site and to give us a chance to get to know you. We can't connect with you if we don't know what's going on with you!
Soul Mission Podcast
Issues: Depression, anxiety, trauma
preferred pronoun: she/her

Soul Mission Podcast

Post by Soul Mission Podcast »

Hello my name is Ayah and I created a podcast called Soul Mission. My passion for podcasting was ignited two years ago following the death of a very close
a family member. This death was considered a double homicide which catapulted me
into a very dark place; the emotional suffering that comes with the grieving over
something like this opened my eyes up to an emotional presence that transformed the
foundations of my being. I created Soul Mission, a motivational podcast platform, as I
truly felt as if I was on a sole mission to regain happiness, strength, and stability.
Soul Mission is for those who want to reach their highest potential in an unapologetic
pursuit to happiness and succeed in every aspect of life. I hope to use Soul Mission as a
voice of motivation to people from all different paths and journeys of life. I truly believe
that it is possible to achieve things that digress beyond the boundaries we may create
for ourselves. Every episode will leave you with something of value-big or small- which you can listen to on Spotify or Apple Podcasts. It would really mean the world for my words and the words of the experts I speak to help others who have endured pain or suffering.
Attachments
SOUL MISSION LOGO.JPG
SOUL MISSION LOGO.JPG (87.58 KiB) Viewed 1277 times
snoringdog
Issues: anxiety, depression, automatic negative thoughts, intrusive thoughts, SAD.
preferred pronoun: "Good Boy!"

Re: Soul Mission Podcast

Post by snoringdog »

Hello Ayah,

I've bookmarked your podcast, and will have a listen.
I can't imagine having what you describe happen to me, and I hope you can find comfort now, in helping others.

Wishing you success.

SD

Return to “Introducing yourself!”