Live Meetup?

Discuss getting together with other listeners on your own or at a live MIHH event
a_schoe

Live Meetup?

Post by a_schoe »

Hi guys! As I'm sure you guys are, I'm a big fan of the podcast and I would love to help Mr. Gilmartin really build the community. So I was thinking that maybe we could do a small, regional meetup sometime this summer?

Here is my idea: A group of us could meet up in Baltimore/DC in the area of July/August. Depending on interest, it could be held in a restaurant, a large and accommodating coffee shop, or something similar. We meet up. We talk. Maybe we play a few games. We make friends and walk away happier and more fulfilled human beings.

If you would be interested in this, please respond to this thread. I'm going to set the bar quite low, so if there's maybe 5-10 people who would really, really be up for this, I think we could definitely make this happen! (I'm saying 'low' because previous meet-ups I've been to have had between 20 and 70 people, depending on the fandom and who is organizing the events. I don't know about you guys, but 4 people is quite a challenge for me.)

Reply to this and let's see if we can get something started!
ThJulie

Re: Live Meetup?

Post by ThJulie »

I live in Philly so I'd be interested in a meet up on this coast!!
A man should not strive to eliminate his complexes but to get into accord with them: they are legitimately what directs his conduct in the world. -S. Freud

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth. -B. Disraeli
AwesomeandTortured

Post by AwesomeandTortured »

I know this original post is ancient but I just discovered this man and he is fantastic. I would totally support any such meetup endeavor. Thanks
Awkwardly Fostered

Post by Awkwardly Fostered »

I'm interested! But I would have to do something here in Orlando / Ocoee FL. Maybe we could all keep trying to do this and some groups will form!!!
nawaz
Issues: ertgrg
preferred pronoun: she

Post by nawaz »

this is very nice post
we are the pioneers in providing 70-332 brain dumps dumps and testking.net - HIT-001 brain dumps tutorials with goucher pass guarantee. Download our latest testking www.brandeis.edu questions to pass real exam of mcitp training in Pittsburg State University

Return to “Listener Events”