rainbowcrazy

Share your creativity; your loves, fears, journal/diary entries, poetry, etc.
rainbowcrazy

rainbowcrazy

Post by rainbowcrazy »

Life is one big journey into complete happiness! Well not for me. For as long as I can remeber I have been different from the rest. All people said was oh well she will grow out of it. Im 26 now. as the years go on it seems to go deeper in my bones. I have never been any different. No social life, no friends. Im like a hermit if you like. This world is a tough place. It drains me it makes me ill.
manuel_moe_g
Issues: Depression, Anxiety
preferred pronoun: he

Re: rainbowcrazy

Post by manuel_moe_g »

Hello rainbowcrazy, welcome to our little forum! We are eager to read your written contributions to the threads and topics here - make yourself at home! :D

You can keep up with all activity on the forum by clicking “View active topics” under the main Board index. And when you post, you can subscribe to the replies by clicking on “Subscribe topic” at the bottom of the page – this also allows you to subscribe to new replies of any topic that interests you.

You are not alone. Please take care.
~~~~~~
http://www.reddit.com/r/obsequious_thumbtack -- Obsequious Thumbtack Headdress
rainbowcrazy

Post by rainbowcrazy »

So its been a bad few days where iv gone back down my hell hole. Felt so numb to everything. Wondering who u actually am???? I have so much hate for me. It catches me. Eats me. Torments me. So from numb to angry. Yay!!!
rainbowcrazy

Post by rainbowcrazy »

Wondering who you are? Cant even write properly. Wondering who I am..
Skywalker86
Issues: Depression isolation lonliness unstable upbringing cannabis dependency
preferred pronoun: Male

Post by Skywalker86 »

Hi Rainbow crazy. Your words really resonates with me. I didn't have the words to express what I feel but yours really does. How are you feeling bow

Return to “Express Yourself”