Could it be psychological?

Share your creativity; your loves, fears, journal/diary entries, poetry, etc.
Founinge

Could it be psychological?

Post by Founinge »

Hi. I don’t know what is wrong with me. I feel depressed all the time. I get pissed off for silly things. I am trying to control my anger but I couldn’t. I have a few health issues also. I feel very down while I am sick. I had a leg fracture 2 years ago. Now I have pain in the same area. I feel very irritated sometimes. A friend of mine suggested a foot clinic in Mississauga. But the pain is not very intense and I am not sure whether I should go for a treatment. Sometimes I have a severe headache. My doctor on primary analysis said that it could be a migraine but can confirm only after a detailed test. He said that it could be psychological also. I am currently jobless and I spend my whole day doing nothing. I lack exercise. He also asked me to go for some meditation class.Sometimes my stomach gets upset if I am about to start a journey. Anyone here had similar symptoms? Could it be psychological?
brownblob
Issues: depression and anxiety
preferred pronoun: whatshisname

Re: Could it be psychological?

Post by brownblob »

Don't just assume stuff is psychological. There are a lot of drs who like to say things are psychological or stress related when they don't know what is going on. That being said, stress can definitely cause headaches, but I'd look for other physical causes before I would just accept that these are psychological.
I don't like people much and they don't much like me. -A Beautiful Mind
I'm Homesick for a home I never had.--Soul Asylum "Homesick"
Jitterz
Issues: Anxiety, panic disorder, ADD, body image, and depression
preferred pronoun: She

Post by Jitterz »

I had similar issues a few weeks ago starting with migraines then after the migraines went away I was dizzy for 2 weeks straight. I was so scared and the sensations felt so real I felt like I was having a seizure. I went to the er and they spent about four hours running tests. They checked everything and of course it all came back normal but I was like why am I still dizzy. They gave me Ativan and sent me home. They suggested I follow up with a neurologist so if it comes back I will make an appointment. Maybe look into a neurologist for your migraines? I have anxiety and depression and I think maybe my Vertigo had something to do with either that, my medication, or a combination of both. Hope you feel better soon.
"I am trying-I am trying to explore my unconscious wishes and fears, trying to lift the barrier of repression, of self-deception, that controls my everyday self." ~Sylvia Plath
Blittion38
Issues: gender dysphoria
preferred pronoun: she

Post by Blittion38 »

It could be due to stress and tension. But it is better to seek medical help.

Return to “Express Yourself”