Husband in problem!

Share your creativity; your loves, fears, journal/diary entries, poetry, etc.
andrila

Husband in problem!

Post by andrila »

Hey all,
Just facing a small problem. My husband works in a MNC company. Next week they have a corporate party where the employees are being promoted to higher post. A lady (let’s call her X) and my husband were in the same post and one of them is being promoted as Chief editor. Before the party, the company had informed that my husband is being promoted as the Chief editor. X was very upset with the announcement because she wanted the post.She made plans to trap my husband. One day when he was in his cabin she came with a file near to him. X created a scene there, she just tried to hug and kiss him. She made noises and everyone came to my husbands cabin. She told everyone that my husband tried to rape her. Everyone believed her and X filed a case against him for sexual assault. He was terminated from the job and is under police custody. I don’t know what to do. I know that he is innocent and the that lady did it for the position. I shared my problem with my friend and she said me to hire a defence lawyer ( http://www.defencegroup.ca/ ), so that I can save my husband from the legal problems. I hope it gets solved soon.
JosephDunn
Issues: legal problems
preferred pronoun: he

Re: Husband in problem!

Post by JosephDunn »

Is it ok now?

Return to “Express Yourself”