undecided

Tell us something about yourself. Post as new topic.
amieonthewall

undecided

Post by amieonthewall »

I've joined several virtual and physical (?) communities several times in the past and I find that it never works out, no matter how well-meaning the community. That being said, I tend to overshare, but I'm gonna try to stay more in the background here. Keyword: try.

I felt I should at least start with a post in this board. I've done a few surveys, always with different names. I find myself worrying that something I said in one survey will be held against me in another one, lol. (I'm sure I'm not the only one who did this, but when Paul said something one time about how there was only ever one person whose surveys he refused to read, I genuinely worried it was me. I'm only 65% sure he was joking now.)

I've got MDD and I think I was also diagnosed with GAD, but didn't realize it was a diagnosis and thought the doc was just telling me I was generally anxious...I've got a light-ish case of Trichotillomania; TTM is definitely a problem for me, but not as bad as the cases you seeon TV.

um...yeah. stuff and things. :violin:

love.
amie
love.
amie
RisingUpAgain

Re: undecided

Post by RisingUpAgain »

Welcome to the forum. I suppose a mental illness forum might be the place to overshare. I hope you can find it useful and we are all here for you. Sharing what bothers you can be really helpful : D.
My Website - Personal Growth 4 Life : D
Syuni

Post by Syuni »

Welcome! I'm new here too. I know the feeling of oversharing. Even if I do or not, I feel like I have overshared. But I agree, a place like this is the perfect place to share what you might normally think of as oversharing. I hope you can find a place you can feel comfortable with, and hopefully this is the place. :)
amieonthewall

Post by amieonthewall »

Thanks guys :-)
love.
amie

Return to “Introduce Yourself Here”