New here! :)

Tell us something about yourself. Post as new topic.
NeedAmor
Issues: Depression
preferred pronoun: he

New here! :)

Post by NeedAmor »

howdy, I'm Shawn from Seattle. Been a long time lurker here, until i decided to joined a while ago. The thing is, i been diagnose with bipolar 2, and some series of depression. just want to be in a support group like this site. hope i'm welcome here :)
manuel_moe_g
Issues: Depression, Anxiety

Re: New here! :)

Post by manuel_moe_g »

Hello NeedAmor, welcome to our little forum! Make yourself at home in the threads and topics here (I see you have already done so admirably! :D )

Forum tips: You can keep up with all activity on the forum by clicking “View active topics” under the main Board index. And when you post, you can subscribe to the replies by clicking on “Subscribe topic” at the bottom of the page – this also allows you to subscribe to new replies of any topic that interests you.

As you can see from your time here, you are not alone. Please keep the lines of communication open, cheers, all the best, we here are cheering for you and for your greatest today and tomorrow!
~~~~~~
http://www.reddit.com/r/obsequious_thumbtack -- Obsequious Thumbtack Headdress
TJ248
Issues: Addiction Issues

Post by TJ248 »

Welcome shawn!
AndyLand
Issues: PTSD, OCD, Bipolar Borderline Mother, How much time you got?
preferred pronoun: She

Post by AndyLand »

Welcome!
AndyLand ~ It's a nice place to visit, but you won't always want to live there.
Terry84

Post by Terry84 »

Welcome Shawn, hope to get in touch with you soon.
Brooke

Post by Brooke »

Of course you're welcome here! I'd been a lurker before I mustered up the courage to join. But being able to interact and write your thoughts is so much better than just reading. Being a participant is so therapeutic. Even though we can't "see" each other face to face, it's wonderful to be able to share our stories and feel connected. Other sites are pretty strict and they edit your posts or delete your replies to someone, but this forum is pretty laid back and there's not a lot of "censoring" which I like. Paul G is doing an amazing job.
tentickles
Issues: Depression/Trauma/PTSD/Anxiety/Learned Helplessness/Alcoholism
preferred pronoun: She

Post by tentickles »

Greetings & salutations.

Hope you find some useful support here. For me the anonymity makes it easy to be honest, and I find that the process of typing things out to post here makes it easier to think clearly later when I'm trying to describe the same thing to my therapist or loved ones or even myself. It helps clarify my thinking.

Say hi to Seattle for me, I really miss the PNW.

Return to “Introduce Yourself Here”